Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Old nav AIRAC cycles?

Anyone  suggest a place where these can be downloaded?

Navigraph doesn't keep them on their servers, unfortunately.

Thanks,

Mark

don't  know  but  why  would  you want  old  cycles  for

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I don't know why he wants them, but I've always thought it would be nice to have my planning software able to be synced with the nav database in my non-updateable Garmin trainer based GA GPS units.  as an example.

5 hours ago, newtie said:

Anyone  suggest a place

not directly ..... but if you kept the original installers of your aircraft (eg the LD767 of many years ago) it might help (or maybe there is still a download possible from the developer).

for now, cheers

john martin

Don't think you can download them anywhere. Which is why I always save all manual installers I think I might need whenever I have a Naviograph subscription. (I only subscribe to Navigraph for one month whenever I have a new addon and I need to bring all my AIRACs in sync: I always download and install the manual installers, I never use the manager, and I might use one cycle I buy this way for years.)

10 hours ago, ShawnG said:

I don't know why he wants them, but I've always thought it would be nice to have my planning software able to be synced with the nav database in my non-updateable Garmin trainer based GA GPS units.  as an example.

This is exactly why I want them 😊

Then add then to P2ATC and voila, no more 'waypoint not found'.

Cheers,

Mark

did you ever find a solution? I'm trying to unlock cycles in Simbrief but because I've only recently subscribed it doesn't give me the past airac cycles.  anyone know a way around that?