Sign in to follow this  
MattS

Exterior Views

Hey Keven...... I've been using Chaseplane since the start and have never had to reinstall. I cannot find my serial. What info can I give you or how can I recover serial? Thanks  David

1 minute ago, strat919 said:

Hey Keven...... I've been using Chaseplane since the start and have never had to reinstall. I cannot find my serial. What info can I give you or how can I recover serial? Thanks  David

You don't need the serial number. Just launch VFXCentral and reinstall from there

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 minute ago, Keven Menard said:

You don't need the serial number. Just launch VFXCentral and reinstall from there

Looks like with the new 1.09 I can at least get chaseplane to open now, I'd already restarted and reinstalled p3d multiple times beforehand and I've done it once more to be sure.

The new update has fixed the outside views bug for me.

Thank you for the quick responses and troubleshooting. Really appreciate it!

• Like 1

When I click on Updates, I get Chaseplane Aug 2 2016     NEW!

Initial release

Update all is greyed out... do I totally uninstall and reinstall? Will I lose my plane settings?

25 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

You guys might have to restart your computer and reinstall ChasePlane from VFXCentral. No worries, you won't lose anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Are you guys talking about having a 2nd view ? I only ask that cause I mainly use the cockpit view but I also have another view of the aircraft or pax wing view but I can't seem to use any of my Chaseplane presets I created on the 2nd view. So when I go to  Views/New View/Custom/Outside (ChasePlane) within P3D all it shows is the inside of the aircraft and I can't change anything. Kinda sucks cause I'd like to view these awesome presets in there as well along with the main cockpit view. If this is what your referencing then I'm on the same boat with ya. Hopefully you can be able to use ChasePlane views on a 2nd camera angles. Unless theres a way you can export the presents into the camera.cfg for it to actually show up. Idk if that would work. 

It's not a big deal anyway. I love ChasePlane but if it at some point this becomes a feature to use for a second view or an additional view to the main cockpit view then I'm all in. 

ChasePlane only supports 1 main view and will not work with multiple views

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42