Sign in to follow this  
desig2018

login to PMDG website for purchasing

Hello my Dears

I try so many time to login in in check out for buying the items (( PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II - Expansion Package for P3D (1861-48B) )) .

But unfortunately I could't do it , all the time give me a message appeared  as shown ....  

((The E-mail Address you entered cannot be found in our database. Please enter a different E-mail Address or click on the Continue button to the right to checkout under this E-mail Address.)) 

Please I need Assistance 

thanks

57 minutes ago, desig2018 said:

Hello my Dears

I try so many time to login in in check out for buying the items (( PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II - Expansion Package for P3D (1861-48B) )) .

But unfortunately I could't do it , all the time give me a message appeared  as shown ....  

((The E-mail Address you entered cannot be found in our database. Please enter a different E-mail Address or click on the Continue button to the right to checkout under this E-mail Address.)) 

Please I need Assistance 

thanks

best bet is to submit  a  support  ticket  in  which is  a different  sign  in,  if  you havnt  used this  before  you need  to register  first

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1- I already registered in PMDG website and I verification my account via E-mail , then  I log in this page link (https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/)  very correctly ... up to here OK ...

2- I press PMDG STORE Icon for further step for purchasing the item I ADD TO CART  pressing YES then CHECKOUT Page .  required the (( Account Login )) I enter my E-mail and password then I complete the 

Captcha alphabetic word correctly and CONTINUE .after this step I got this message problems (( Your email address does not appear to be in our customer database.)) 

thank so much for help and assistance 

45 minutes ago, desig2018 said:

1- I already registered in PMDG website and I verification my account via E-mail , then  I log in this page link (https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/)  very correctly ... up to here OK ...

2- I press PMDG STORE Icon for further step for purchasing the item I ADD TO CART  pressing YES then CHECKOUT Page .  required the (( Account Login )) I enter my E-mail and password then I complete the 

Captcha alphabetic word correctly and CONTINUE .after this step I got this message problems (( Your email address does not appear to be in our customer database.)) 

thank so much for help and assistance 

You have opened a support account and not Espoo account. Also please not real names first and last are required in the forum

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

- There is no availability  Icons or any link for registered new account for store Accept Account Login .....   From where I can registered new account for store ?? 

- That Icons in top of the page does not give you  any guide line for registered new account  accept  Account Login OR  Order Review.. 

thanks