Sign in to follow this  
idude

Does anyone have this issue with the G1000/Navigraph

Can anyone try to go from LPPT (Lisbon) to LPAZ (Santa Maria) using the "Direct to" button and let me know if LPAZ falls short in the middle of the atlantic ocean just like in this Screenshot

Yes, get the same thing as you using AIRAC Cycle 1809, haven't updated to 1811 yet? Hopefully that update might fix it, if not post the issue on their forum.

Cheers

Martin

48 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Yes, get the same thing as you using AIRAC Cycle 1809, haven't updated to 1811 yet? Hopefully that update might fix it, if not post the issue on their forum.

Cheers

Martin

Where do I get that update?   On the Carenado page, I only see a link to this aircraft that I bought.

You have to have a subscription to Navigraph and every 28 days it is updated. Go to their website and check it out, it's pretty cheap! Although there is no guarantee that the current AIRAC has it fixed. Might have to ping on them.

Cheers

Martin

Edited by MartinRex007

46 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

You have to have a subscription to Navigraph and every 28 days it is updated. Go to their website and check it out, it's pretty cheap! Although there is no guarantee that the current AIRAC has it fixed. Might have to ping on them.

Cheers

Martin

It looks like they have a one time update for 5  bucks or so, I will wait for carenado to see if they address this problem for now, if not I will buy this one time update.

When I checked it I was using the Flight 1 King Air which also uses Navigraph, so it seems to be a problem with Navigraphs database, this is not unusual, and they often times have to make these types of corrections.

Cheers

Martin

I have contacted them a number of times in the past for very similar issues, it appears to be a bad entry in their database. The aircraft vendors who us Navigraph have to rely on them to fix these issues. Post the issue on their user forum and in the next few cycle they will probably get it fixed. That has been my experience with them in the past.

Cheers

Martin

I just uninstalled DA62 and reinstalled it again, the navigraph cycle that comes with this aircraft is the 1601 that's quite aways from 1811 without being fixed, that's why I have my doubts that the problem is with navigraph.

Actually LPAZ, Santa Maria is out in the middle of the Atlantic?  Small island so zoom in really close and see if the G1000 shows it?

Edited by MartinRex007

Does anyone have the F1 GTN750 integrated into the VC yet, and can share the panel cfg?

Cheers,

Trevor

tI contacted Carenado supports, they acknowledged the issue and came to the conclusion that it is a navigraph problem and they will work with navigraph to fix the problem.

I just purchased the DA62.  I updated the navdata to 1907.  How do I know that that's the one in the G1000.  Today I flew to kast and when I tried to load an approach, there was nothing for kast.  No runways or anything.  This suggest It's not being load into the plane.  How to fix this, any ideas?

John K