Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

FSDT GSX2 and FSL A320X problems

Am I the only one using GSX2 and FSL A320X together and seeing this message: " "Airplane with no support for Jetway Power Unit, GSX battery charge disabled"

The consequences of the above make GSX2 unplayable with FSL A320X, if somebody's curious I posted on their forums already:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=134224;topic=19356.0;num_replies=0;sesc=10b1ce636a6611a04f944fe7014e26f6

Thanks,

Edited by Dirk98

I believe the conventional wisdom is to put the acft on ground or APU power prior to docking the jetway.  APU works for sure...and I'm pretty sure I read that ground power works also as long as it's connected before the jetway is docked.

Regards

• Like 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Otherwise you can start the scenario with docking the jetway first then connecting GPU. At some point later before boarding is complete you can start APU and wait for GSX2 close doors and hatches and disconnect the jetway. I'll try it in this sequence.  

Thanks.

I would suggest you default starting state should be "on ground power"

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

16 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I would suggest you default starting state should be "on ground power"

Unless I missed something that wouldn't help. Soon as the jetway connects it toggles the current state of GPU. The same thing with the doors, GSX2 opens thme and closes on boarding/deboarding

8 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

GSX2 opens thme and closes on boarding/deboarding

GSX doesn't open or close anything. It's the airplane that has an automatic door feature, when used with GSX.

8 minutes ago, virtuali said:

GSX doesn't open or close anything. It's the airplane that has an automatic door feature, when used with GSX.

That's what is going behind the scenes.

But from the user's vantage point that is all GSX's fault!!  :D

11 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

But from the user's vantage point that is all GSX's fault!!  😄

That's precisely the reason why we repeatedly clarified, here and on our forum, it's a function of the airplane. FS Labs is aware of it, and they confirmed on their forum they are working on a fix. 

Edited by virtuali

Make no doubt, guys, GSX L2 and SODE Jetways integration is awesome.

Also for what it matters In cameras.cfg I've used Clipmode=minimum and I can't see any significant flickering or shimmering. The benefit is beautiful jetways from VC.