Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

FSDT GSX2 and FSL A320X problems

Am I the only one using GSX2 and FSL A320X together and seeing this message: " "Airplane with no support for Jetway Power Unit, GSX battery charge disabled"

The consequences of the above make GSX2 unplayable with FSL A320X, if somebody's curious I posted on their forums already:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=134224;topic=19356.0;num_replies=0;sesc=10b1ce636a6611a04f944fe7014e26f6

Thanks,

Edited by Dirk98

I believe the conventional wisdom is to put the acft on ground or APU power prior to docking the jetway.  APU works for sure...and I'm pretty sure I read that ground power works also as long as it's connected before the jetway is docked.

Regards

• Like 1

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors

ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, eVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz, 5xSamsung SSD, eVGA 1KW PSU, 1Gbps internet

SB XFi Titanium, optical link to Yamaha RX-V467, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro, PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Otherwise you can start the scenario with docking the jetway first then connecting GPU. At some point later before boarding is complete you can start APU and wait for GSX2 close doors and hatches and disconnect the jetway. I'll try it in this sequence.  

Thanks.

I would suggest you default starting state should be "on ground power"

David Murden.  MSFS2020  P3Dv5x DCS  

10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON  Asus ROG Strix Z490-E  32GB DDR4 CL14 3200MHz RTX 3080  Corsair iCUE H150i Pro XT 360mm 

Corsair HX850i Platinum Plus 2x 1TB Samsung EVO Plus M.2  Phanteks Enthoo Evolo X Case  Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR 

16 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I would suggest you default starting state should be "on ground power"

Unless I missed something that wouldn't help. Soon as the jetway connects it toggles the current state of GPU. The same thing with the doors, GSX2 opens thme and closes on boarding/deboarding

8 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

GSX2 opens thme and closes on boarding/deboarding

GSX doesn't open or close anything. It's the airplane that has an automatic door feature, when used with GSX.

8 minutes ago, virtuali said:

GSX doesn't open or close anything. It's the airplane that has an automatic door feature, when used with GSX.

That's what is going behind the scenes.

But from the user's vantage point that is all GSX's fault!!  :D

11 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

But from the user's vantage point that is all GSX's fault!!  😄

That's precisely the reason why we repeatedly clarified, here and on our forum, it's a function of the airplane. FS Labs is aware of it, and they confirmed on their forum they are working on a fix. 

Edited by virtuali

Make no doubt, guys, GSX L2 and SODE Jetways integration is awesome.

Also for what it matters In cameras.cfg I've used Clipmode=minimum and I can't see any significant flickering or shimmering. The benefit is beautiful jetways from VC.