Sign in to follow this  
Carob

FRF KMCI

Hello.

Does anyone else have an issue with the KMCI scenery from FRF of runway 1L & 1R not being used?  Just had wind 360 at 13 and the 19 runways were being used.

I looked at the airport file and the 1's are not closed for either takeoff or landing so I'm not sure why it's doing that.

Anyone know?

With a NW wind, traffic landed on runway 27. Changed surface and lower level winds to north and then south, and traffic took off in the correct directions.  No apparent problems but didn't check landings.

Colin B

Maybe you can send me your AF2 file and I can see what it does for me.  I haven't changed anything on mine though so I'm not sure why they would be acting differently.  Or, maybe it's only landing.  Or, maybe it's only for user aircraft and not AI.

All I know is what happened was wrong.  Afterward I even shut things down and tried it again using manual weather adjustments and it did the same thing.

I don't think my Afcad file would make any difference.  The only change I remember making, was to remove all of the lines on the outer edges of the taxiways , etc which were rarely there for real.

I used the LevelD B767 and mostly AIAardvark AI aircraft which have never shown any problems and were all self-installed by substitution in the MS Traffic file.

Colin B

It would make a difference if there WAS something wrong with mine.  If nothing else, it's something to test.