Sign in to follow this  
Jammerjonn

Best AI Traffic program for FSX-SE

Well I'm still looking for a program for FSXSE. I was using UT2 then bought UTLive and followed the instructions to turn off UT2 (if I don't uninstall it) and all the rest and it sucks! Lots of ATC chatter, most gates full of AI parked there NONE landing, taxing etc. Waste of money. I was thinking of MyTraffic 6 or Traffic Global by Just Flight....... Why doesn't someone make a program that is customizable to the amount of ai traffic that actually does something instead of just parking at the gates? I have UTLive set at zero frame rate, populate 500 AI and I selected to have over 50 repaints! All I get is parked AI. With UT2-before all the updates, I had to wait to be pushed back out of the gates, get in line to taxi and wait for several landings before I got the ok to take off. Very realistic! Sometimes I just want to plane spot from the control tower......Anyone have a suggestion?

I forgot to say that I waited in the gate for 30 mins. I do have AI traffic while flying. It's the airport enviroment that sucks.

43 minutes ago, Jammerjonn said:

I forgot to say that I waited in the gate for 30 mins. I do have AI traffic while flying. It's the airport enviroment that sucks.

I split you topic from a three year old thread. Please just start new topics rather than dig up old ones to add replies to or ask for support.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

No offense, but it's not the program. Most likely something to do with your system or setup. I've installed both UTL and UT2 to test on 4 different builds and many many OS installs over the years and it's never been an issue. Waiting in line to taxi and take off also has NOTHING to do with the traffic program (UTL, TG, MyT6, UT2), it's just part of the poor ATC engine of the sim. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS