Sign in to follow this  
CAN1001

Canada Air

nbAlge.png

Canada Air is a Canadian based virtual airline, founded on the principle we offer a professional and friendly community environment without a lot of rules and restrictions, giving our pilots the freedom to flying any aircraft, livery and route or charter flight at any time. 

Canada Air is always looking for new pilots of all experiences to join our community.

We fully support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1, v2, v3, v4, X-Plane 10 & 11.

We are a Certified VATSIM & IVAO virtual airline supporting flights on both Networks.

We have our own custom CAVacars Flight Reporting System which is capable of "Multiple take offs/landings" in the same flight.

Fly any of our schedules, any of our airline partners schedules or fly unlimited charter flights.

Over 100 active tours with new tours created monthly.

Weekly group flights, events and fly inns. 

Private TeamSpeak 3 and community forum for our pilots to communicate.

Proudly partnered with SimAddons, Orbx, FSPilotShop, Aerosoft and FS2Crew.

We have a dedicated and friendly Staff Team that is here to help and support you.

Canada Air accepts 100% of your VATSIM, IVAO or other virtual airline hours.

Like what you here?
Join Canada Air's community today and experience the difference...you'll fly with a smile! 

Visit us @  Canada Air Virtual

I have tried to register on the Canada Air forum, but registration currently is not working.

So, I will try to get an answer here.

In Charter work, I am wondering how the fpm Landing Rate is calculated.?

Does it start from say 20 miles out, or a different distance?

I am doing -300fpm to -500fpm yet I see others coming in at -10fpm, so I am scratching my head as to how they do it.

Get down low a long way out & then ease in at low altitude?

Or some other method?

T45

Edited by Treetops45