Sign in to follow this  
Oskar Speer

Performed a nature balance.

I Performed a nature balance between the sea and the sky color using the PTA and TOMATO. I'm really pleased with the result! Don´t be afraid to tell me what you think.

zMJayoQzHnv7ub-mJB_lviiiPePAdND4MIx0ydny

• Like 7

Oskar I can see from your limited number of posts that you are relatively new to this genre.

One good tip that I have had, is to upgrade your graphics card.
Some of the newer ones from a company called Nvidia have more than 1MB of memory!
And, they allow certain tweaks to the output which allows a VGA monitor to increase resolution to exceed 800 x 600 pixels, if your power supply can handle it. 

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask - this forum is very friendly and has many experienced users willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Happy flying!

Edited by WingZ
  • Like 4

Very, very nice picture!

I love the majority of green and blue colours. It gives a very fresh look and cool impression. You can smell the pepermint on your tongue! A perfect picture for a good start in a new day.

But the best cockpit view screenshot can't beware you from technical critics: why is your gear down but your lights are off?!

• Like 2

It seemed to me that before I saw this screenshot. Yes, exactly! It was here at 0.30

Spoiler

73a0e205228a.jpg

Thanks, Oscar! You made my evening better! It is said that hope dies last. But I am sure that even when love, faith and hope die in a person, he will still have a sense of humor and a simulator on the hard drive. :smile:

• Like 1

Gennadiy

Jaw Dropping.

Seriously I remember when I first saw Flight Sim 2 by Sublogic and it Was Jaw Dropping, we take things for granted today

Back then we had the addition of the most powerful graphics processor ever......IMAGINATION. That was how we filled in the blanks was in our heads

• Like 3

Matthew Kane

Like what I see, but concerned with OOM.     You need to dial back some of those settings my friend!  

Seriously, Matthew is right, we do take things for granted.    I fell in love with Sublogic ATP.............man......look how far we've come  

JH

Edited by jhaley
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

Seriously I remember when I first saw Flight Sim 2 by Sublogic and it Was Jaw Dropping,

Yh, that's the amazing bit. We thought computer graphics of the day just couldn't be better.  Who'd have thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I see you have also blended-in the downtown buildings  😊 . It's a shame that everyone didn't get a chance to relish in the excitement of those early days of flight simming. I was so fascinated by the gauges back then I could even see them in my sleep. Indeed, who'd have thought...................................

• Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I agree with all previous posts here.

I had as much fun and exitement then, as I have now with the latest and greatest.

I guess it all is in the mindset and imagination.

• Like 1

I started my Sim-Plt career 2005 inside the FSX Boxed version. I was very impressed with the graphics and all the features of the standard aircraft. I had no addon and was pleased with that. My Flt Sim interest increased and today I do not use any standard products. The P3Dv4 is "just" a platform. Recently I made a calculation of how much money I spent on flt sim, software and hardware (I'm not a Home Cockpit Builder). In total I have spend c:a 11,000 Euro and yet I´m not pleased with the prestanda, features and graphics. 

• Like 2