Sign in to follow this  
flyjohng

Offset landing at Seatac airport Rw 034

32 minutes ago, flyjohng said:

Dear friends, 

thanks for your answering me. My downloaded scenery for US is ORBX. 

Will look into your kind suggestions.

Best regards

John Reimertz

Orbx doesn’t change airports unless they mention it on the product page. I suspect you have orbx North America land class this only change the surrounding area in a particular region. You might want to actually look at you airport on the ground and see if you have three runways visible.

3 hours ago, flyjohng said:

Dear friends, 

thanks for your answering me. My downloaded scenery for US is ORBX. 

Will look into your kind suggestions.

Best regards

John Reimertz

Installing ORBX Open LC North America will have no effect on runways, navaids and airport scenery at KSEA. The ORBX scenery will improve the appearance of the default landscape but nothing else. As others have said you need to install an update for KSEA.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Dear friends, Have checked with ORBX regarding SEATAC and rw 34 L. What I had downloaded did not include 34L.

I was advised to download a scenery specific for the Pacific North West. Have done so, and it works beautifully. I used to work for Boeing 737 and 747- many years. 

I am Norwegian and live in Norway, but have great feelings for Seattle and Boeing Co.

Again thanks for all kind help.

Best regards John Reimertz

21 hours ago, flyjohng said:

Dear friends, Have checked with ORBX regarding SEATAC and rw 34 L. What I had downloaded did not include 34L.

I was advised to download a scenery specific for the Pacific North West. Have done so, and it works beautifully. I used to work for Boeing 737 and 747- many years. 

I am Norwegian and live in Norway, but have great feelings for Seattle and Boeing Co.

Again thanks for all kind help.

Best regards John Reimertz

you may want to check out Dretzwicki designs (not sure if thats how its spelled) but a google search will aid. Their work around Seattle is amazing.