Sign in to follow this  
Dave73

Cars floating at nuremberg airport

Lets start with im new to p3dv4...i just purchased nuremberg airport by 29palms and upon loading it up and sitting at gate2 heavy in pmdg747-400 i noticed when it loaded that cars in the parking lot across the way were floating in the sky. Not all, some were on the ground parked and driving but alot are in sky and driving in sky...

Now, i installed everything carefully and even tried deleting and reinstalling through thier configurator. In the configurator theres a troble shooting thing and it said something about orbx vector blah blah.. Qith a deactivate switch which ive tried on and off.

I also went into orbx and ran the aec, no go...also eddn doesnt show up in the icao list in the aec screen so i cant manual deactivate or what ever...

So, anyone else have this problem?

19 hours ago, Dave73 said:

Lets start with im new to p3dv4...i just purchased nuremberg airport by 29palms and upon loading it up and sitting at gate2 heavy in pmdg747-400 i noticed when it loaded that cars in the parking lot across the way were floating in the sky. Not all, some were on the ground parked and driving but alot are in sky and driving in sky...

Now, i installed everything carefully and even tried deleting and reinstalling through thier configurator. In the configurator theres a troble shooting thing and it said something about orbx vector blah blah.. Qith a deactivate switch which ive tried on and off.

I also went into orbx and ran the aec, no go...also eddn doesnt show up in the icao list in the aec screen so i cant manual deactivate or what ever...

So, anyone else have this problem?

LOL, in real life my brother had this problem once.  Reno, where he lived had heavy rains and the Truckee river downtown flooded its banks, and he had his car parked on the street beside the river.   At work at Harrah's a friend of his rushes in and says, "hey dude, your car is floating down the river!"  He had to rush down and catch his car, and had to drill a hole in the floor to drain the water.  His car always had a fishy smell after but otherwise the rotary engine powered Mazda worked....  So it does not just happen in the sim!

John