Sign in to follow this  
jhoman

great guide-747-400

Looks like a lot of work went into the guide.  Very nice thanks Jacobi’s!

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

Great share, thanks. Love the study level energy drink!

Yeah, Chuck has done a terrific job on his guides for multiple aircraft.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

This is a fantastic document. You obviously spent a lot of time on putting this together.

This document will help me understand what I didn't before. Congratulations and thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this.

Bill McCracken

Thanks for sharing. A wonderful document. Well done!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Reminds me of my Aerowinx 744 Pression Simulator manual from long ago (still have it) ....comprehensive! 

Woah! Absolutely a must have document. Thanks for share.

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

12 hours ago, pracines said:

Reminds me of my Aerowinx 744 Pression Simulator manual from long ago (still have it) ....comprehensive! 

Well, in fact it's different. This guide focuses a lot on the FMC flight preparation and I think by now it's quite clear to everybody how to setup the FMC. The 744 Precision Simulator manual also explained how the various systems work, thing that is not present in this guide and that is fundamental in understanding how the airplane works...

Edited by jgoggi

James Goggi

8 hours ago, jgoggi said:

Well, in fact it's different. This guide focuses a lot on the FMC flight preparation and I think by now it's quite clear to everybody how to setup the FMC. The 744 Precision Simulator manual also explained how the various systems work, thing that is not present in this guide and that is fundamental in understanding how the airplane works...

That's why I said it reminds me

I did not say they were similar