Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Need ChasePlane for X-Plane 11

Hello,

The more I'm using ChasePlane in P3Dv4 and learning the available features, the more that I'm feeling that I really need this program in X-Plane 11 too.

It's like, if I could get the developer of "Better Pushback" to make his program for P3Dv4 and get you to make your program for X-Plane 11, I would be in sim-heaven for sure 😁

I would gladly buy it again at full price for XP11.

P.S.

Thank you for your great support too.  Everything is working perfectly now. Even "Inject movements direct to memory" is working too.

Best Regards,

Bob

• Like 2

Thank you Robert!

We're not certain at this time if ChasePlane will come to XP. We never know what the future holds 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I own it for p3d and it is absolutely perfect.  But Xplane is becoming more and more my default sim and this is one of the addons i miss the most.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2018 at 9:06 AM, bgpearce01 said:

I own it for p3d and it is absolutely perfect.  But Xplane is becoming more and more my default sim and this is one of the addons i miss the most.

+1  

Come on Keven - make it happen and light up the entire Flight Sim Community with your brilliance.   

• Like 3

I just got suckered into XP11 via the ORBX discount.

I'm so dependent on CP in P3D I'm really struggling getting the same functionality in XP. eg. I can't  seem to rotate/roll the external view at all <?>. I can pan up/down, left/right, in/out ... but can't roll (to straighten the horizon).

PLEASE consider an XP portover!!! 😋

Edited by Adamski_NZ
  • Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

There's a recent article in this thread that may be of interest

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/335-the-x-plane-general-discussions-forum/

Edited by smoothchat
  • Like 1

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

Edited by smoothchat

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

Indeed we would need chaseplane for XP11 that would bring a smoother experience than XPrealistic and which would work without Flywithlua which sometimes crash the sim....

• Like 1

too much, too soon....

I bought X-Camera and I'm very pleased with it. However - you really can't beat Chaseplane for ease of use (and functionality) - it's a superb piece of programming.

• Like 1

I’d pay or donate some substantial money for CP in X-Plane.  CP is the best add-on for P3D by miles.

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I’d pay or donate some substantial money for CP in X-Plane.  CP is the best add-on for P3D by miles.

I don't go into the GUI that much as, once things are set up (per aircraft), I just let it do its job - but each time I pull that window up, I'm amazed at how intuitive and easy it is to use, despite all its under-the-hood power.

Great to see you here, Jack (the yellow peril 🤣).

• Like 1

Just now, Adamski_NZ said:

I don't go into the GUI that much as, once things are set up (per aircraft), I just let it do its job - but each time I pull that window up, I'm amazed at how intuitive and easy it is to use, despite all its under-the-hood power.

Great to see you here, Jack (the yellow peril 🤣).

Thanks Adam.  I use it a lot, like every flight.  It’s so intuitive and elegant.  I simply cannot take XP seriously until I get my PMDG, A2A planes, CP, and a good AI traffic program.  Until that very unlikely time it’s just a pain in the rear.  Good eye candy.  I have a long list of things I hate about it.

Jack Sawyer