Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Ultimate Traffic Live Liveries

Just now, Benjamin J said:

Does it add any airlines that previously were not available, as well as get rid of airlines that are now defunct or merged?

Yeah I believe it does  -I didn't want to use it in case it messed the full thing up. And is its not from the devs so I'm not sure on how legit it is to use. I know they actively push you into putting new liveries on and stuff. It was more updating the Status Board for me so it was kind of near FR24

Just now, Woozie said:

Not sure about additional airlines, but defunct airlines are excluded. It also excludes all airlines where it provides a custom schedule, so you wont see any duplicate flights. 

Did you get it working ok Woozie ? 

31 minutes ago, litenheat said:

Yeah I believe it does  -I didn't want to use it in case it messed the full thing up. And is its not from the devs so I'm not sure on how legit it is to use. I know they actively push you into putting new liveries on and stuff. It was more updating the Status Board for me so it was kind of near FR24

Good to know - thank to you too Woozie for giving feedback - which leaves the other thing. Woozie, would you be able to check in UTL, with the pack installed, whether Tehran Imam Khomeini's ICAO is fixed with this pack? Default UTL had a typo making it OIEE instead of OIIE, and thus the airport is completely empty... If the pack fixes this, that'd be a huge plus.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

On 10/16/2018 at 4:22 PM, Dave_YVR said:

It may, best to look on their website for details, but it does say compatible with ALL versions of P3d. 

I couldn't find a list. I went through the mdls myself and came up with this list of included aircraft that are not compatible with P3DV4. These are listed by folder name.

FLAi_A10
FLAi_A140
FLAi_A148
FLAi_A158
FLAi_AN72
FLAi_B462
FLAi_B463
FLAi_B703
FLAi_C140
FLAi_C17
FLAi_C46
FLAi_C5
FLAi_C510
FLAi_C550
FLAi_CRJ2
FLAi_DC10-10
FLAi_DC10-30
FLAi_DC87
FLAi_E140
FLAi_E145
FLAi_E45X
FLAi_E50P
FLAi_F15D
FLAi_F16D
FLAi_GL5T
FLAi_GLEX
FLAi_IL86
FLAi_IL96
FLAi_JS41
FLAi_K35R
FLAi_KC10
FLAi_L1011
FLAi_PA31
FLAi_SR22
FLAi_SW4
FLAi_T134

• Upvote 1

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I know this is a bit of a necro post but can somebody tell me how to get UTL manager to see the flai models and repaints please so i can start assigning them.

Richard Smith

There’s a program called flai2utl that automatically searches for flai models and generates a repaints xml file.

But be warned that there are (or were there’s been an update) incompatible ai models that do not render correctly and can cause sim instability (ntdll crashes). 

Edited by JasonPC

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

Thanks guys, the included instruction look very complicated (I'm not computer savvy), going to take some reading to understand.

Edited by R Smith

Richard Smith

I would like to add that the list in duckbilled's post is outdated. The people over at the AIG forums have been stellar in converting many AI models, so that a good number on this list are now P3Dv4 compatible. E.g. many of the Russian-made planes (IL86 and 96, AN148/158 etc) are now compatible, as well as the Bae 146/Avro RJ fmaily, though for this you need to download OrbX's P3Dv4 Australian AI package, which includes the P3Dv4-compatible models of these planes, as well as a few others. They do require a manual installation though, unless FLAi updated their package and are not swapped automatically ocne you update. I personally haven't updated it as my FLAi installation is currently highly customized and I'm afraid an update will destroy my current installation...

The ERJ family is still sorely missing though. However, Raven AI is supposedly working on P3Dv4 models of these aircraft.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I've just got the alai repaints ect installed, WOW what a transformation i'm well impressed.

Richard Smith

2 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

The ERJ family is still sorely missing though. However, Raven AI is supposedly working on P3Dv4 models of these aircraft.

You can also get the ERJ's by using the AIG AIM, but then you would have better paints and flightplans than what UTL delivers so could then just disable those airlines.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

You can also get the ERJ's by using the AIG AIM, but then you would have better paints and flightplans than what UTL delivers so could then just disable those airlines.

AIG AIM? What models are those? I'm only aware of the freeware ERJ by AIM, but I thought AIM did not allow the conversion and distribution of his ERJ models? Or is this something different?

Benjamin van Soldt

Those are the ones! They get converted to v4 on your PC and only your pc.

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Those are the ones! They get converted to v4 on your PC and only your pc.

Right, that’s what I thought... I’ve done the ERJ 145 myself with limited success thanks to tutorials from the AIG forums. I need to redo it though because I clearly messed something up along the way. But are you saying that the AIG AI Manager does the conversion for you automatically now upon installing an airline that requires it?

Benjamin van Soldt

1 hour ago, Benjamin J said:

But are you saying that the AIG AI Manager does the conversion for you automatically now upon installing an airline that requires it?

It does indeed, it also means that the CRJ100/200, and DC10 are available as well.