Sign in to follow this  
JesC

Version 1.3

Version 1.3 of the Alabeo Cessna 421c has been officially announced on Twitter and Facebook now. Some very nice changes; subtle but makes this a very nice model. Maybe, Alabeo's best.

NEW VERSION 1.3 ALABEO C421 GOLDEN EAGLE FSX/P3D

- Landing gear warning conditions adjusted.

- FD bars and inop flag adjusted.

- Flight Dynamics improved.

- Minor bugs fixed.

Thanks to the "fixers". 😉

Jesse

Edited by JesC

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

I just downloaded 1.3 but have not installed it yet.  I installed Andi's great Advanced Physics package into 1.2 some time ago and have been very happy with it.  Can anybody with Andi's work installed in previous versions offer some comparison with the improved FDE of 1.3.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg, just save your modified air and cfg file in a different folder and install 1.3.  If you don't like 1.3 you can simply use Andis air and cfg file again.

Which is better….I've sent you a PM. 

Many thanks Jesse for your thoughtful message. I wouldn't have known about the update.

v1.3 installed, GTN 750 integrated, and a classy, part autopilot, cruise from Guernsey, Channel Islands to Newquay, Cornwall; Orbx cloudy weather theme.

Rod EGBB

Nice to see that they released the update.

Many small things fixed, including the correct 800B label on the autopilot :cool:

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

...… and thanks to your strategy and encouragement in January, Bert, I can enjoy Golden Eagle 100% without BSOD/CTD (and LM for v4.3 fixing the ATC 'no electric' bug) easily >60 fps, despite: 4xSSAA , texture resolution 4096x4096, water=ultra, (though road vehicles low at 16%).

It's pilots and experts like you, Jesse, Venema's Orbx, and several other enthusiasts that make this such a brilliant hobby.

Rod EGBB (off to roar across south Wales to Swansea in A2A Spitfire)