Sign in to follow this  
Ed Kammerman

FMC data out-of-date message

Hi, ever since the new Cycle came out, I keep getting FMC out-of-date message. Is this an issue with navigraph or has location been changed from their usual. I've had pmdg products for quite some time and this is the first time I've had this message. Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Ed Kammerman said:

Hi, ever since the new Cycle came out, I keep getting FMC out-of-date message. Is this an issue with navigraph or has location been changed from their usual. I've had pmdg products for quite some time and this is the first time I've had this message. Any thoughts?

Open your main flight sim folder and then go to PMDG\NavData and open the text file "cycle_info" and see that the cycle is.  If it's not correct, double check the path you have set in your Navigraph FMS Data Manager.

I just checked the 1811 cycle for the 744 and NGX and it's fine.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.