Sign in to follow this  
killairbus

How are manuals being removed?

I'm at work and I just saw these posts about PMDG reworking their license with Boeing to get manuals and my question is that did they disappear after an update or after people bought and installed the 737 for the first time? 

I have the base package, if I buy the expansion now would I be at risk of losing the manuals that came with the base, during installation of the expansion pack? 

-Angelo Busato

3 hours ago, killairbus said:

I'm at work and I just saw these posts about PMDG reworking their license with Boeing to get manuals and my question is that did they disappear after an update or after people bought and installed the 737 for the first time? 

I have the base package, if I buy the expansion now would I be at risk of losing the manuals that came with the base, during installation of the expansion pack? 

-Angelo Busato

nope  I  just  installed  the latest  version of  the  pmdg  ngx  and  pmdg  747  due  to upgrade  to  the  p3dv4  version  and  I havnt  lost  the manuals which  are  in the  oc  as  well  as  the  relevant  pmdg   folders as well

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

There does seem to be changes in the updated manuals of some aircrafts manuals.  I do not know know whether these are merely in format or in content.  It would be nice to hear from PMDG.  The manuals were a major part in my choice.

Edited by harrry

Harry Woodrow

9 minutes ago, harrry said:

There does seem to be changes in the updated manuals.  I do not know know whether these are merely in format or in content.  It would be nice to hear from PMDG.  The manuals were a major part in my choice.

Should I submit a ticket? I'm hesitant because I'm not sure If there's an unspoken rule about sending tickets that are not about issues with the addons themselves...

-Angelo Busato

Edited by killairbus

1 minute ago, Ephedrin said:

What keeps you feom copying the manuals to a save location?

nothing if you know in advance

Harry Woodrow