Sign in to follow this  
John_Clarke

Can't get checklists to work

Hi,

Having some trouble with running some of the checklists with MCE. Using the FSlabs A320, I can see the checklists in the UI of MCE and when I ask for certain checklists e.g. before take off to the line and before take off below the line checklists, the FO performs the before takeoff flow or ignores me, no matter of my wording. Is there any trick to getting the checklist instead of the flow? 

Thanks

5 hours ago, Jonald said:

Hi,

Having some trouble with running some of the checklists with MCE. Using the FSlabs A320, I can see the checklists in the UI of MCE and when I ask for certain checklists e.g. before take off to the line and before take off below the line checklists, the FO performs the before takeoff flow or ignores me, no matter of my wording. Is there any trick to getting the checklist instead of the flow? 

Thanks

Hi Jonald.

You need to append the words "checklist" or "check" at the end of the requested section.

"before takeoff to the line checklist"

"before takeoff to the line check".

Thanks.

I was saying checklist but MCE only seems to pick up on the 'before takeoff'. I shall try again with the word check and see if I have any better luck. I think this may have happened last time and I deleted some of the ' XXXXX flow' scripts but kept the 'XXXXX procedure' ones.