Sign in to follow this  
Usernames

Pilot2ATC auto plan

Hi,I have bought Pilot2ATC yesterday,I like it!But I have a problem,I want to make flight plan by auto plan,It generated a straight line,the same problem for other routes I know that this is also true in reality, but it is unlikely.And I want to know why the flight plan cannot export to XP11 FlightFactor 777-300ER FMC(.flp),only show the departure and destination, but can't load routes and waypoints. I have tried it several times, thank you .
btw:Such as this screenshot.
2.jpg

P2A’s autoplan feature only selects the IFR procedures – SID, STAR and Approach.  For the enroute portion, you should use one of the free web based flight planning tools like SimBrief (simbrief.com) or OnlineFlightPlanner (onlineflightplanner.org), or any of the other free or licensed flight planners supported by P2A. 

Once you have their plan, you can easily import it into P2A via the FP Import feature, then use autoplan to add the procedures.  This process is explained in the User’s Guide starting on page 48.  After importing, you will need to add the procedures into the FMS manually.

When you export the plan for most of the FMS types, the procedures are stripped because the FMS expects them to be entered manually.  So, if you have no enroute waypoints, you will get just the Departure and Destination airports.

Dave

• Like 2