Sign in to follow this  
Evilpig12

P3DV4.3 Can't use ground textures properly.

I have installed ORBX Global and Vector and whitout them the problem still occurs but strangely only in the UK. I just don't want to reinstall the simulator just for that 

1 hour ago, Evilpig12 said:

I have installed ORBX Global and Vector and whitout them the problem still occurs but strangely only in the UK. I just don't want to reinstall the simulator just for that 

I think you need to explain what is your issue better, right now your post sounds more like a rage rant, lots of users are enjoying amazing sceneries and views with P3D and ORBX so clearly it works.

If you give us a better explanation we might be able to help you.

Regards,

Simbol 

Please clarify what your issue is, as I have zero issues. Perhaps you can include a screen shot of your settings?

Hello 

Try these steps to post an Image of the Forums 

--------------

1)  Go to imgur.com/upload

2)  Browse to the Image on your PC you want to add, Double click on the Image to add it.  Or drag and drop the Image

3)  Then click Copy  (Top right)

4)  To add the Image on the Forums simply Right click on your mouse and click Paste 

5)  Finally click Submit Reply 

------

Alternatively you can use Flicker to upload and post the Image,  Please see This Link for a tutorial 

Try to reinstall the scenery itself. I did it 3 times before it started to work correctly (including once with the reinstallation of the whole simulator). After that, You should start FTX Central and wait until it rebuilds the scenery library. Then it should be OK.

Edited by 737NGfun

I think this is an Orbx issue, normally fixed via FTX Central -- settings -- 'force a re-migration of your unified lclookup'