Sign in to follow this  
Jerrivelr

Reality XP GTN 750 no turn ON

Can you please confirm the GTN is not displaying "Invalid License" when booting up?

My license is valid because the GTN display my name on the screen and I installed and reinstalled the product many times, I use the "Select key" option from the installer.

When the bezel buttons are not working, can you confirm the touch screen is working on the other hand?

Yes, the touchscreen is working but the bezel bottoms don't. 

What 'bezel buttons' are you referring to: buttons displayed in the 2D popup window, or 3D buttons around the screen in the 3D cockpit?

I referring to 3D buttons around the screen in the 3D cockpit

4 hours ago, Jerrivel6060 said:

I don't get those file: gauges 750 _1 and 750_2

This is a sophisticated hobby.  To enjoy sophistication you must certainly take time to educate yourself.  You are dealing with a simulator, an aircraft, and an add on GPS gauge.  No two of the three are from one source.  One came before the others, another came before the last of the three.  All three provide you as a buyer with a license agreement. No two among you and the three separate providers may step on each other's rights.

The aircraft model you have mentioned pre-dates the RXP GTN gauge you have purchased.  The aircraft provider has not taken steps since the RXP GTN release to directly provide support.  RXP has no rights to modify that separate aircraft providers aircraft.  Users have used the means available to adapt the newer RXP GTN to the aircraft.  It took work! To utilize what other users have accomplished requires you educate yourself as to what they have done, and then what you need to do.  

4 hours ago, Jerrivel6060 said:

I don't get those file: gauges 750 _1 and 750_2

Then you have not read the user manual and have not educated yourself.  This is a complex hobby and requires some effort to fully enjoy all that is provided to support it.  Take a deep breath and then educate yourself and dive back in. 

The buttons and keys issue you complain about has been addressed by users and is well documented in a separate thread in this RXP support forum.  It requires a workaround, and to apply the workaround will require you to learn how to do so.

The issue is that the aircraft producer, at the time of the aircraft's release, provided hard coded panel bezels to support GPS gauges that were on the market at that time.  The producer has not provided updates to support GPS gauges that came to market subsequent to that time. The responsibility is that of the aircraft producer as the GPS producer, RXP in this case, has no rights to modify the aircraft producer's products.

Edited by fppilot
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Ok that's right, I just asking for refound, this software is very espensive. I read the user's manual but it was no very helpful according to my problem. I try many differents ways to solve  it. In conclution I want my $49.99 back, just that.

Hi,

I'm not debating, but given our refund policy is 30 days after purchase, and you've made the purchase a few days ago only, why hurry this up instead of taking the time to learn and enjoy?

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)