Hi everyone. Congrats for this wonderful site. I'm using avsim since the beginning or so. After the hack there are so many files lost. Recently my pc was fried by a lightning and lost everything 😞

I know we are in 2018 but i'm a lover of fs9 and i have a lot of payware including classic simflyer airports. One file i looking for is the simflyers KLAS crosswind AFCAD. It was here after the hack and now is gone. May someone help me to find this file? much apreciated. Sorry for my english i'm a spanish guy. Thank you

• Like 1

I have split your new post off into a new topic of the same title.  Welcome to the AVSIM forums. :happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, Francisco Javier Costas Rodriguez said:

simflyers KLAS crosswind AFCAD

Is this it?  You need to be logged into the AVSIM Library to see.

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=klas&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=4

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

17 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Hi Jim and thank you very much for your help. No it isn't. There is a file called Simflyers KJFK AFCAD2 With All 4 Runways Active by Anthony DuJardin. He said he was making one for other simflyers airports including KLAS but he didn't. I think the file i'm looking for is from Adrian Norman who made Simflyers Chicago O'Hare Int. Airport (KORD) afcad 2 with crossing runways or from Anthony DuJardin. I know it is very difficult at this point to find this file. Any help? Thank you so much.

I wish I could help more.  The file might have been removed by the developer or, as you say, during the hack of 2009.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10