Sign in to follow this  
logbook305

Manuals in Print

I wanted to purchase the Chief Pilot's Flight Manual Package as referenced in the intro manual, however can not seem to find it on the PMDG website or even with google. Anyone know where these manuals can be obtained?

I would really like to read more than just the two manuals that come with the product. The intro states: The PMDG 777-200LR/F comes with six documents:
Introduction (You are reading it now!)
PMDG 777-200LR/F Tutorial #1
PMDG 777-200LR/F Flight Crew Training Manual
PMDG 777-200LR/F Flight Crew Operations Manual Vol. 1.
PMDG 777-200LR/F Flight Crew Operations Manual Vol. 2.
PMDG 777-200LR/F Quick Reference Handbook

Love the product, but would like more info. Thanks!

Fred Smith, U.S. Navy (Retired)

USA

PMDG does not sell these manuals for their aircraft anymore.  I was fortunate enough to buy the full Captain's set when the 777 was first released, as I have previously done with the MD-11 and 737NGX. I wouldn't let them go for anything. They are not replaceable.

The only thing that you can do is to keep an eye on Ebay, if no one puts their set up for sale here.

I didn't buy the full Captain's set for the 747-400 when I bought it and was really regretting not having them until I was lucky enough to have a real 747 pilot in training give me ALL of his manuals when he was finished (he wouldn't even let me pay for them!), which also covers the 747-8 (which is what he flies now). He is my hero.

I had to find a printed FCOM for my Boeing 717 off of the internet and paid about $100 for it.

The Maddog MD82 has tons of .pdf manuals and learning aids available on the internet, so I can just print out what I want with it.

Bob

The manuals I received (in PDF format) with the original download total 3,676 pages.
   FCTM      (356pp)
   FCOM V1 (1,210pp)
   FCOM V2  (1,266)
   QRH         (844pp)

Note: The documents are Boeing proprietary licensed for use by PMDG. The pdf files are locked intentionally and can not be copied or printed.

Regards,

Claude Franklin