Sign in to follow this  
ngresla10

PMDG 747 not updating

Hello I was just wondering why the PMDG 747 won't update, I go in the operations center, hit update, and then it downloads and the black screen appears, and then when I go to the version info it still says there is an update available so the update isn't installing please help

47 minutes ago, ngresla10 said:

Hello I was just wondering why the PMDG 747 won't update, I go in the operations center, hit update, and then it downloads and the black screen appears, and then when I go to the version info it still says there is an update available so the update isn't installing please help

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require us to sign our full name on all of our posts in their forum.

Without knowing what version you currently have one has to guess. Perhaps your version is too old to be updated with the micro-update process provided for by the OC.  Uninstall your current version, go to your account at PMDG and download the latest installer and install it. Now run the OC and is should update as expected.

Unless you have a 3d party antivirus program that is killing the update process.  First get the latest from your account.

Dan Downs KCRP

7 minutes ago, ngresla10 said:

I have PMDG 747 v3 QOTSII

I presumed that, go to your account and download the latest PMDG 747 V3 QOTSII.  That doesn't tell me the version.

Edited by downscc

Dan Downs KCRP

3 minutes ago, ngresla10 said:

uninstall what version, the 747 or the operations center

in the windows control panel uninstall the complete 747, download the latest installer, install this, open the operation center, run the latest micro update. then you should be at the latest version.

and again: PMDG requires us to sign our posts with the full name or they might delete it.

Edited by Ephedrin