Sign in to follow this  
Adrian West

Navigraph device limit

Hi. I am posting this here as I cannot find any other more suitable forum. I am considering subscribing to Navigraph for both FMS data and charts. I share an installation of Prepar3d v4 with my brother. The plan would be to install Navigraph on the desktop for FMS data, and then have the Charts app on our respective Android tablets. We may also have the Charts app on the desktop too as a backup option. 

The Navigraph terms of service refer to simultaneous logins on multiple devices and say that there is a limit to the number of devices allowed depending on your subscription. It refers you to the subscription page on the web site for details. Well I have checked out that page, and there is no mention whatsoever of a device limit. In fact I cannot find any mention on any other page. So does anyone know what the device limit is? Will I be OK with a desktop and two tablets? 

Many thanks. 

Adrian 

I’ve opened up navigraph at work, my phone my tablet and on my sim pc. Never even heard of a limit till now (though it makes sense.)

Though now that I think of it I think I’ve possibly only had 2 to 3 instances of navigraph open at the same time...

I've also had 3 open at the same time with no issues.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors