Sign in to follow this  
Jerrivel6060

I need a refund

Hi,

I tried to not write this message, but I feel the need to write it. I brought the RXP GTN 750 ($49.99) and the product never worked for me, I did everything to solve my problem. First, the GTN 750 no display in any aircraft, when finally start working, only in 2D view display and not in VC, then the brightness was too high impossible to see the letters in the display, then outside bottoms (Home, Waypoint, Volume, Small/Large knobs) not working in the display. So many problems for a product of $49.99. So my question is, Where to contact to ask for a refund?   

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'd start by contacting the place you bought it from.

I bought from www.reality-XP.com and look what they say "Please use the most appropriate department for your query"  on his mean website  

OK, you will need to go deeper than just the "Contact Us".  Click on Sales and OEM Inquires and fill out the form to the best of your abilities.  Probably most of what you want to say will be in the "Comments" section.  Remember, being polite in what you ask for will get you farther along than being nasty.

1 hour ago, Jerrivel6060 said:

I did everything to solve my problem

Did you contact Jean-Luc with your problem? What did you try in order to solve your problem?

1 hour ago, Jerrivel6060 said:

So many problems for a product of $49.99

The product works flawlessly for many users. Could be a system specific issue.

Edited by DavidP

4 hours ago, charliearon said:

OK, you will need to go deeper than just the "Contact Us".  Click on Sales and OEM Inquires and fill out the form to the best of your abilities.  Probably most of what you want to say will be in the "Comments" section.  Remember, being polite in what you ask for will get you farther along than being nasty.

4 hours ago, DavidP said:

Did you contact Jean-Luc with your problem? What did you try in order to solve your problem?

The product works flawlessly for many users. Could be a system specific issue.

He has started this new topic after a continuing dialog and attempts to help him in a separate topic here.  I have made genuine attempts to guide him in the right direction and he has had responses from Jean-Luc.  Seek out that topic and read through it. It is short and pretty self explanatory.  It is in the FSX/GTN section here. It's recent with messages up to earlier today. 

Edited by fppilot