Sign in to follow this  
hasde

CereProc voices on sale now!

To all, looking for good voices:

CereProc Autumn Sale - 50% off Windows & Mac Voices.

Have Fun

Picked up a few more on sale!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Hi Guys,

This is something I know nothing about, but after listening am intrigued. Can these voices be used to change or supplement the voices in P3D's artificial intelligence?

How can they be used in FS?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Stephen

6 hours ago, hasde said:

To all, looking for good voices:

CereProc Autumn Sale - 50% off Windows & Mac Voices.

Have Fun

Thank you!!!! I have purchased 2 male voices. They are excellent and working perfectly in P2A.

Missed it. Hopefully again during Cyber Monday.

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

Finally sale is on right now. New Year Sale - 50% off Personal Use Voices with Code NYNEWVOICE2019 . A great way to increase immersion for ATC. 

• Upvote 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

Beware Ivona and Cereproc voices do not play well together at least the last time I tried.

3 hours ago, JeB1952 said:

Beware Ivona and Cereproc voices do not play well together at least the last time I tried.

As did I. I wrote to both telling them the symptoms, and whilst being advised to make sure I had the most recent versions (Ivona), got no further help.

The symptoms were simple. If an Ivona voice played first, the Cereproc voices caused a crash and error message, and vice versa. They both were okay with all the other voices I have.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

4 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

As did I. I wrote to both telling them the symptoms, and whilst being advised to make sure I had the most recent versions (Ivona), got no further help.

The symptoms were simple. If an Ivona voice played first, the Cereproc voices caused a crash and error message, and vice versa. They both were okay with all the other voices I have.

Pete

I did find Cereproc support not to willing to investigate.  Ivona support did help and even offered to provide an older version.  

I didn't need the headache, got my money back and bought as many Ivona that I wanted.  

All,

Not sur if the below can help, but this is what happened to me:

I bought three voices on the last Autumn sales and they worked very well. Today, I bought three more voices and started to get these entry point errors. After some troubleshooting, I found that my old and new voices were not of the same version. I redownloaded and reinstalled the old voices, which are now all of the same version (5.0.1) and I don't get this error anymore.

Note that I don't have Ivona voices, so this may not be related to your issue...

Hope this helps.

Fabrice

Edited by Fabrice
  • Upvote 1

Fabrice Lambert

12 hours ago, Fabrice said:

Note that I don't have Ivona voices, so this may not be related to your issue...

It isn't in my case. I bought a load of Cereproc voices in their previous sale with 50% off. I already had Ivona voices. The error only occurred if I had previously used an Ivona voice in the same session, and vice versa -- Ivona crashed if Cereproc was used first.

I reverted to Ivona of the two sets -- theirs are of far better quality in my opinion. I have other makes too, with which neither have or cause problems.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:04 AM, JeB1952 said:

I did find Cereproc support not to willing to investigate

similarly, cereproc have not replied after I asked why their voices are differently "registered" to others such as ivonna & microsoft in both the 32 & 64 bit registers of my (2) W764 system computers.

i reach out to anyone who can comment on what their registry editor shows & if a difference is seen in W8 or W10 .... and is it potentially the "problem" many have.

it seems to my limited pc skills that with the different "registery" format, it is "logical" that one format if used first could / will dominate "non-conforming" ones subsequently.

look forward to any thoughts.

for now, cheers

john martin

On 1/14/2019 at 10:32 AM, JeB1952 said:

Just make sure the voice is for 64bit windows as anything else will not work with the current version of p2a.

Yes it worked.