Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

RyanAir is not called a budget airline for nothing

3 minutes ago, ganter said:

I'm not watching a video of four guys in a car, wearing those hats, smiling like that at the GoPro.

I don't think its relevant.

It changed the culture at United. They had to rewrite all their training policies and procedures. Sometimes the little guy can make a difference.

You don't have to watch it but in this case these guys got the message across loud and clear

• Like 2

Matthew Kane

Yes,sure did. I was visiting the US last month, and couldnt get that song out of my head. Thing is, I was flying Delta!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hey Jude. [oops thats the name of another song??] Anyhow had not seen the video, just sent it to my buddy retired UA captain. Maybe he will enjoy it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matthew Kane said:

It changed the culture at United. They had to rewrite all their training policies and procedures. Sometimes the little guy can make a difference.

You don't have to watch it but in this case these guys got the message across loud and clear

What really needs to change - beyond the fretting and fitting off Social Media Memes - is our approach to how we travel.

£20 for a 750 Mile trip - really? - No.

We have to rethink this from the ground up because it's going wrong in the air - and on the ground.

This moron - see OP original post - would have been hauled off the bus behaving like this 5 years ago. But now, LO CO's, under such pressure; crew, Ground and pilots ("Get away from the gate and get in the air NOW") - as Chock rightly provides evidence for - cannot go on without dire consequences.

It didn't change the culture at United - it just changed the flavour of the Press Releases.

In any case, air or ground, that person's attitude was unacceptable.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

When the cost of delaying a flight, removing the person, retrieving his luggage from below becomes less important then allowing him to fly to save on those costs, that is a problem. Ryanair always saving where it can

• Like 1

Matthew Kane

2 minutes ago, Matthew Kane said:

When the cost of delaying a flight, removing the person, retrieving his luggage from below becomes less important then allowing him to fly to save on those costs, that is a problem. Ryanair always saving where it can

100% observed and correct.