Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy991

Altitude differences

Can anyone tell me why when I plan a route in Pilot2atc from kblf to krdu with all the sid/star & approaches and then  verify/save/export to x-plane 11, the  route altitudes in the cirrus sf50`s G1000 shows different altitudes ?.  They are also in white in the G1000 which I understand to be reference only till I click on them and get them to turn blue,  the altitudes in p2a are already blue,  so why does it not export over exactly.

John.

You can check the exported file to be sure the altitudes are exporting correctly.  Most likely the G1000 is not importing them or is calculating its own altitudes.

Dave

Thankyou for reply David.

when I checked the exported .fms file in notepad, this is what I assume you meant I get nothing that resembles the route in p2a ?.  No Altitudes are shown and the waypoints  don`t match up. Im not sure how to  insert a prtscr page of p2a screen to show the route in p2a.

John

John,

email me the .fms file and also save a copy of the flt plan to a .vbf file using the Save button and send that to me at admin@pilot2atc.com .

I'll check it out and let you know what I find.

Dave