Sign in to follow this  
zabri

Cannot pitch up in B737 Max

Hello all,

I downloaded a Jet Airways TDS B737 Max 8. The problem with the aircraft is i cannot pitch up. Well i don't know what exactly it is called but what i am trying to say is when i am on high speed on the runway and when i pull my sidestick/yoke for take off...the nose of the aircraft does not come up. Infact nothing happens and its just keep going and going. Even when i reach 180knots nothing happens...but when it reaches at 200knots the aircraft starts taking lift from the ground just like that without pitch up. At that time when i push the yoke downwards the flight pitches down but does not pitch up. This happens only with the TDS B737 model. I tried with another Spicejet TDS B737 Max 8. Its the same case....is there anything to do with the aircraft.cfg?

This is a known issue with the TDS 737.  You need to add several clicks of elevator trim for that turkey to lift off.  Press Numpad 1 about 3 or 4 times before adding power.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: