Sign in to follow this  
itsjase

VoxATC stops working midflight

Half way through my last three flights Vox has just stopped functioning. No more instructions and the panels don't respond to keyboard inputs.

Checked the error log and all I see is a bunch of these each time it stopped working.

Anyone else having similar issues?

$$$$ Thread time overun : 
   at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
   at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ThreadCheck.Sleep(Int32 milliSecs)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.FSUIPCInt.ProcessSimconMessages()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

That error hasn't been reported yet to my knowledge. A thread overrun means that one specific thread exceeded its allotted time to complete. What versions of Windows, FSUIPC, flightsim and VOXATC are you running? From looking at the logfile snippet, the error happens within the library FSUIPCInt.dll that links VOXATC to FSUIPC.

Is this error specific to either a particular flightplan, aircraft or arrival and departure airport pairs?

I've tried the same flight plan multiple times, works probably 50% of the time. Everything exactly the same each time.