Sign in to follow this  
filou

TrueEarth GB South (Heathrow)

TGmOdYK.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Looks great, but Hardrive space would be needed for me to use this product,

• Like 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Uhh, you're holding up traffic there!  Otherwise great shot!  Glad I flew home from Heathrow to Phoenix last year and not today, LOL.... 

John

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Uhh, you're holding up traffic there!  Otherwise great shot!  Glad I flew home from Heathrow to Phoenix last year and not today, LOL.... 

Ha ha. I'd hate to have seen his airport fees bill 🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

Looks great, but Hardrive space would be needed for me to use this product,

I'm in the process of adding new drives just to be able to download and install these new regions and ortho sceneries from the XP org forum. These new regions will be the standard and must have for VFR sim pilots.

Just to test the amount of time and hd space required, I downloaded one of the FL ortho scenery from the link in xp.org forum (about 21gig) and once the process was completed it took me over 10 hours to finish and about 100 gig of HD space.

I'm seriously thinking now that a 1TB HD might not be enough for all the ortho sceneries I want to download and install.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Fantastic shot! Thanks for sharing.

What is the harddrive requirements for this scenery? :blink:

• Like 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

46 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I'm seriously thinking now that a 1TB HD might not be enough for all the ortho sceneries I want to download and install.

I went for a 6TB drive.........

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

19 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

John

Thank John.

It is true that a landing in Phoenix would have been easier...

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

43 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Hello

I also need more space...I hesitate to take a big HD .I am currently on a SSD/ 500 and difficult to know the real difference HD vs SSD with XP.If anyone could give me some information about it .That would allow me to make the right choice.Thank

1 hour ago, HiFlyer said:

By any chance did you download the Florida scenery located here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/36327-us-orthophotos/

39 minutes ago, DJJose said:

By any chance did you download the Florida scenery located here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/36327-us-orthophotos/

No, I downloaded a few other areas, but had no interest in Florida.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

45 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

No, I downloaded a few other areas, but had no interest in Florida.

Thanks.

@filou

Fantastic shot as always.

Edited by RamonB

Impressive !

But is it only the Orhos ? 

Thought tony also made the objects. Would be nice if one could  post some with England objects.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus