Sign in to follow this  
mtan002

Do You think this is Real?

I can't believe that's real.

Michael

Edited by charliearon
Sorry, it didn't show as embedded so now there are 2 videos. My mistake

It's Real. That is Air Canada Jetz which is a charter for sports team etc, that was flying the Toronto Raptors to a basketball game. Very good piloting, saved the day 😄

Matthew Kane

Saturday at a dinner party someone showed the video. Hard to believe some people thought it was true.
Only FSX is. As Real As It Gets.

Edited by RamonB

RamonB

What do you mean "not true" 

I was actually on that flight and registered a complaint with the airline because I spilt my hot cup of tea, which I managed to get the cabin crew to serve to me about 35 seconds before actual touchdown.

Lots of comments from apparently very qualified people who all state that this is a fake.  I tend to agree with them (apart from the hot cup of tea LOL)

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Absolutely fake. The giveaways are almost too many to mention....................

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I don't think that airliners in FSX/P3D can snap roll, but in XP they can. 🙃

It is totally real. I know because I pulled off the exact same maneuver in Aerofly FS2 only a couple of days ago!

I did the same thing in a C152 landing in a gusty cross-wind in Plant City, FL many year ago.  At least, that's what it felt like to me.

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Saw that a while ago. Although it's actually quite well done in terms of FX, the biggest giveaway is that the aeroplane maintains altitude when inverted, which of course it would not because the lift would be acting downwards.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, Chock said:

the aeroplane maintains altitude when inverted, which of course it would not because the lift would be acting downwards.

As Scotty from Star Trek says, "you canna break the laws of physics".

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Fake.. as many pointed out law of physics, etc. but if you pay attention the reflection of the cockpit glass while they show it in slow motion gives you another clue..

S.

The most telling "give away" is that this was produced and released by a CGI studio showcasing their skills!

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

34 minutes ago, n4gix said:

The most telling "give away" is that this was produced and released by a CGI studio showcasing their skills!

Hey, it was real to me!  Next, you'll claim that, in Fast & Furious 6, they didn't really chase a plane down a runway that was 18 miles long.

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

This hobby gets worse everyday. In the last week we have questioned the honesty of Intel and the Nvidia and now questions about ASUS Motherboards. Now here you all go jumping on this unquestionable real life event screaming Fake!  I half expect that someone will next be screaming that hey have proof that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny don't exist. You folks did not get the Memo? Half truth is considered to be honest and everyone gets a prize for showing up. 😂🤣

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/