Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

PTA w/Chaseplane and FSlabs

Does anyone have a good shader set that goes well with chaseplane and fslabs?  Sort of a strange question but I can't get a good mix.  Things either seem too dark or too bright.  I've tried switching the bloom settings, etc. within chaseplane along with the shaders I use but can't seem to get it right.  Does anyone have some good chaseplane settings as well as well liked shaders that they find realistic in conjunction with the fslabs bus?  I find that the VC seems too dark blue where it should be grey. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I have the Aerosoft Airbus, but found I could use PTA to tweak a very dark cockpit for the AH Lancaster. Try the PTA VC lighting option - though don't go too far, as it's a global setting and will affect other aircraft VCs as well. Try my preset if you like as a starting point: PTA | NZFSIM

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.