Sign in to follow this  
connorwyatt

Adding missing radio frequencies for airports

Hi,

I'm using P2A with X-Plane 11, and I'm flying around EGBE (Coventry, UK) doing VFR patterns at the moment, however the airport is missing a lot of radio frequencies meaning I can't practice my comms with ATC at the same time. Is there a way to modify the DB that is used for P2A in order to add frequencies?

Alternatively, what does everyone else do for airports that have missing frequencies? I like to fly from EGNX to EGBE and back, but it's not the same without being able to request landings from the airport.

Thanks,

Connor

Connor,

Airport data is obtained from AIRAC files from either Navigraph or NavDataPro.  For that reason, this data is not editable in P2A as it would be overwritten when you update the AIRAC data once a month.

You should report data issues like missing frequencies to either Navigraph or NavDataPro, depending on which data provider you are using.

Dave

Ah okay thanks for the ultra quick reply! Mine is hooked up to Navigraph and I'm on the latest AIRAC cycle, I don't really understand how it works completely yet so apologies for the newbie question.

I'll have a look at contacting them to see if they'll add the correct frequencies.

Thanks a lot for the help,

Connor