Sign in to follow this  
Aviator64

Flight plan won't file after Navigraph update

Just updated my nav data to the latest cycle. The title bar of P2ATC shows the correct cycle, and all the SIDS/STARS/APPS are correct when creating a flight plan.

The flight plan validates OK, and when I file it acts like it worked, but when I call for clearance I get "We don't have a flight plan on file".

This is version 2.5.0.5_x64_R3.

I have re-installed the Navigraph update, it does not appear to be a corrupted file.

I am on the last day of my trial, so hopefully I can get the solution ASAP. Not going to buy the product if it doesn't work!

Thanks,

Oliver

Edited by Aviator64

If the plan files correctly, the File button turns from white to Green.

If you do anything to the flight plan after that, including changing the cruise altitude, GS, etc., it will make the Filing invalid and you will get the response that you don't have a flight plan on file.  Same would be true if you disconnect and reconnect to the SIM.

If you have not made any changes and are getting that message, save the flight plan using the Save button as a .vbf file and send to me at admin@pilot2atc.com.  Also send me the P2A log file.

Log files are located in: 
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs 
where <UserName> is your PC user name. Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.
A new one is created each time you start Pilot2ATC, so if you take the most recent one when you have the error, you should have the correct one.  

I will check it out and see what might be happening.

Dave

I just tried it again (from the same saved flight plan) and this time it worked. No idea what changed, but it seems happy now.

Thanks,

Oliver