Sign in to follow this  
vrcook

Nosewheel issue with P2ATC Trial & X-plane 11

I downloaded the trial version of P2ATC 2 days ago and loaded XPUIPC Version 2.0.5.9 64 bit. Now when I run X-plane 11, all the planes have no nosewheel steering capabilities. I have run Better Pushback for several months with no issues, but I thought I read somewhere that the XPUIPC and BPB may not work well together. I went into X-plane 11 setup and set a keyboard command for nosewheel, but that does not appear to work either when P2ATC is connected. Any thoughts on why nosewheel would be disabled when trying to run P2ATC?

Thanks

The only possible interaction of P2A with BPB that I can think of would be if you set one of the hot keys in P2A to a key you have set in X-Plane or BPB for a different purpose, like disconnecting nosewheel steering.

Dave

Thx... I am using the default key commands in all three programs at this time. I have not hooked up my JoyStk or Rudders in a while and all programs are showing default configs being used. X-P11 however does not show a keyboard key assigned for nosewheel toggle. I tried adding one but it would not work when I had XPUIPC placed in the Plugins and using P2A.  I like the P2A program but need to get this corrected. I may try reloading X-plane. When I clear preferences and take XPUIPC back out of plugins, everything works correctly. 

Thanks Dave.. I will give it a try.  I went ahead and hooked my rudder pedals up and they worked fine for steering. I guess the XPUIPC is causing the disconnect with the keyboard not letting you steer by mouse. I also tried the check box under config for the "Require P2A or Sim focus", but that did not seem to make a difference. Thanks for the link. I will give it a try as well.

Van