Sign in to follow this  
eelis

Achievements...

Hi

I mostly use the Official GFWL-mode in Flight. Every time I start Flight I am notified of every achievement I have and it's getting a bit annoying.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this, of course without losing my achievements?

-eelis-

Edited by eelis

I don't think you can bypass this screen. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

No screen, I meant that I get all my achievements one by one again with screen flashing, every time I start Flight, and that is weird to say at least. This was not the case when Flight was still in MS's list.

-eelis-

I haven't flown Flight in a couple of years but I don't recall that happening to me so obviously I'm not going to be much help.  Sorry. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I'm assuming you mean the GFWL toasts that pop up?  That sounds really annoying but since that is done as part of GFWL i'm not sure if there is a way to turn it off, unless there is something in the GFWL settings.

First of all I should have said Awards instead of Achievements, got these mixed.

Secondly, they disappeared as the year changed to 2019, or that is the only reason I found, (I haven't make any changes at the time) they are gone, and that's good.

-eelis-