Sign in to follow this  
jobepilot

Terrain loss P3DV4

Hi Hope someone can help! 

Addons

P3DV4 (Raptor default aircraft no addon aircraft)

EZCA

Fsdreamteam JFK

Activesky

UTX USA

Realtraffic

PSXseecon

I had this previously running 100% well Previous video working well , and after having various simconnect errors had to reinstall.  Now after about two minutes, the airport buildings disappear and the taxiways etc become unrendered.  I use EZCA for the views.  Please see video  Building loss VIDEO   I have registered with FSdreamteam, and awaiting approval! 

GTX970, i5, 16GB ram 

Any ideas ? 

Edited by jobepilot
removal of code

Hi Steve

Thanks, I actually wonder if it is my Windows 10 being corrupt. I have never had any these issues before. Seems very strange, and on windows 7 it worked fine. I have now uninstalled windows 10, and reinstalling. The world of simming can be unkind to us folks at times.

Thanks again

Paul

Almost sounds like the AP is in a time-limited demo mode of some sort.  Wonder if it got un-registered somehow

Hans Soule

Yes it is an activation issue

Well done Hans and thanks