Sign in to follow this  
idaniel83

PMDG Operations Center no longer recognizes my products

The PMDG Operations Center no longer recognizes that I own the 737 or 777, or any of the liveries I already have downloaded for them.  The aircraft work in the sim still but for some reason there is now a disconnect with the Ops Center and these aircraft are listed for sale and all my liveries are gone etc.  Anyone know why this may suddenly happen or how to fix it without a complete reinstall? Thanks

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require us to sign our full name on all posts.

"No longer recognizes" in that it worked okay and suddenly it stopped working?  Are you using an antivirus program other than Windows Defender?  The OC relies on data files and a livery cache that it maintains in the appdata\roaming section.  It also relies on Windows registry entries to verify product versions.

I recommend that you communicate directly with PMDG Product Support (this forum is a user to user forum), create a support account (they are separate from sales accounts) and open a trouble ticket.  They will probably ask for a couple of log files but they will be able to get you running again.

Dan Downs KCRP

I had this exact thing happen. The registry was cleaned by a Dell support program -- at least I think that's the villain. PMDG Support told me to reinstall. there was no need to uninstall because it wasn't in the registry anyway. Works just fine now. You may want to run it by Support in case there's something else going on with your setup. 

Jim Erwin

Thanks, yep Jim it was that for me too.  The Dell performance optimizer tool cleans the registry and causes it, so have just reinstalled the PMDG aircraft and disabled the Dell auto-scanning.  Hopefully that should fix it going forward. Thanks

1 hour ago, idaniel83 said:

Thanks, yep Jim it was that for me too.  The Dell performance optimizer tool cleans the registry and causes it, so have just reinstalled the PMDG aircraft and disabled the Dell auto-scanning.  Hopefully that should fix it going forward. Thanks

Do bear in mind that if you haven't grabbed latest updates of your PMDG products for some time then Operation Centre 'sort of' forgets and fails to recognise and direct you to the appropriate update.

The standard form in this case it to manually go to the PMDG downloads (accessible through your PMDG account) and install. The OC then recognises your airframes and all is good once again.

I have Dell.  This is happening only for my P3D v4 versions, not the FSX.

Update:  The reinstall worked and the Op Center is seeing my P3D v4 models.  Thanks, PMDG forum contributors!

Edited by Victor Ortiz

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080