Sign in to follow this  

Has the forum for little nav map closed down? Myself (Scotland ) and a friend (Bristol) could not get into the forum (25/10/18)

Thanks, Alex. no but? If I google little navmap and click on LNM forum apart from Avsim, nothing happens. Just checked again and everything is fine

Regarding MFSF 2020, flight plan will not load into the fmc on the A320.

Edited by billflag

This forum seems rather dead but I'll give it a shot.

So I can't find an answer to this anywhere, but I'm wondering about approach types (RNAV, RNAV+V, LPV).

So in the MSFS database for example, this information is present. But the only way to see it as far as I can tell is from within the sim by specifically using the WT G1000nxi mod which will display the type of RNAV approach with a search and as you activate it. 

I know the normal way to do this is by looking at the airport chart. But often lacking a chart and without this specific GPS mod, I don't see any other way to determine whether an RNAV approach will offer vertical guidance. Is there some way to find this information currently in Little Navmap? Or are we just left to guess whether vertical guidance will be provided (given the lack of a chart)? 

EDIT: Bit of a gaffe on my end, Created a new discussion for this instead.

Edited by happydappyman
Wrong Spot

Hello, is it possible to have the MSL altitude on the aircraft display instead of the indicator altitude or have the choice of one or the other.
I fly x-plane 11.
Greetings.

Dominique un Français 

Citation

3 hours ago, betampona said:

Hello, is it possible to have the MSL altitude on the aircraft display instead of the indicator altitude or have the choice of one or the other.
I fly x-plane 11.
Greetings.

See here for 2.6. I guess you're looking for "Actual Altitude":
grafik.png

Alex

Hi, just out of curiosity, is there any ETA for the next Littlenavmap update/ beta? I read that there are still some fixes coming for reading x-plane 12 weather information out of the new weather engine and I'm looking forward to that 🙂

2 hours ago, Zayaraq said:

Hi, just out of curiosity, is there any ETA for the next Littlenavmap update/ beta? I read that there are still some fixes coming for reading x-plane 12 weather information out of the new weather engine and I'm looking forward to that 🙂

A week or so if nothing blows up. X-Plane weather is already implemented. Now fixing issues with symbolic links and scenery library exclusions (GSX problem).

Alex

• Like 1

Hello everyone and greetings, when trying to load the littlenavmaps scenarios library in mfs2020 I get this error message, in theory the directory is well addressed but I don't know what can go wrong

caught exception

Error reading "C:/Users/inlag/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Content.xml" on line 6 column 13: premature end of document"

thank's for help

11 hours ago, Pere said:

Hello everyone and greetings, when trying to load the littlenavmaps scenarios library in mfs2020 I get this error message, in theory the directory is well addressed but I don't know what can go wrong

caught exception

Error reading "C:/Users/inlag/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Content.xml" on line 6 column 13: premature end of document"

thank's for help

See here:

Alex

16 hours ago, albar965 said:

A week or so if nothing blows up. X-Plane weather is already implemented. Now fixing issues with symbolic links and scenery library exclusions (GSX problem).

Alex

Thanks for the answer. So if I understand correctly LNM should already be able to read XP12 weather properly? Because I seem to not be able to set up the connection properly... XP12 does not have a METAR file that I can choose in the settings, but I'm supposed to select one. So, I do not see the actual in game weather being displayed in the tooltips or the airport info screens. I would really appreciate if you or anybody could point me in the right direction for this.

Btw, I love Littlenavmap soo much, so thank you and anybody else responsible for this program 🙂 

MfG, Tim

1 minute ago, Zayaraq said:

So if I understand correctly LNM should already be able to read XP12 weather properly?

Nope. My very own development version here on my Notebook which will be the future 2.8.1.beta can do this.🙃 You have to wait for 2.8.1.beta where LNM watches the folder "Output/real weather" in X-Plane 12 and reads winds aloft as well as METARs from there.

And thank you  for the kind words, Tim! 🙂

Alex

• Like 1