Sign in to follow this  
WingRider

Has anyone succeeded? VRinsight Boeing MCP Combo II & CDUII

Has ANYONE successfully installed both the Boeing MCP Combo panel, and the Boeing CDU II from VRinsight? That is both functioning in FSX-SE with the PMDG 737 NGX.

I asked because I would dearly love to have both, but in reading threads in this forum I'm under the impression that the software  from VRinsight does not work well, so LINDA needs to be installed for the MCP, but LINDA does not work for the CDU, and that LINDA and the VRinsight software are mutually incompatible. Therefore it appears that one can only have one or the other, but not both.

Is this true? Again, has nobody succeeded in having both units, and them working as they should?

PLEASE ADVISE!!!

i7-7700K 4.4 GHz / MSI Z270 M7 / 32 Gb Corsair DDR4-3000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8 GB GDDR6 / 1 TB Western Digital Black SSD (on the PCI bus) / 500 Gb Samsung EV0 850 SSD (on the SATA bus) / EVGA 850 Gold / Cryorig H7

On 10/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, WingRider said:

Has ANYONE successfully installed both the Boeing MCP Combo panel, and the Boeing CDU II from VRinsight? That is both functioning in FSX-SE with the PMDG 737 NGX. 

Hi WingRider

Your post was missed as it was not placed on the Support sub-forum. LINDA does not support the VRI CDUII. The latest version 3.0.9 does support the VRI Combo MCP panels with FSX, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4. However, some users have recently reported connection issues which may be connected with the Win10 updates.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew