Sign in to follow this  
FireRx

Activation Server

hey did something happen to the activation server? started PTA and it's asking me for Activation.  and I can't login to the SimTweaks either🙄

Capt. Robert Rixx

okay, must be the server is down at the moment. 

Thanks, 

Capt. Robert Rixx

Sorry, I've done something to the server and I actually do not know what. I'm working on fixing it as we speak.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Hi Matt

I hope its fixed. I am about to buy but will only do so if activation is done only ONCE. 

I shall explain. I have no internet at home where my PC p3dv4 is, only here at the government office. No one in the village has, we are in the middle of the Amazon forrest here, Brazil. So for the purpose of activation either I have to bring the whole destop box here to be able to connect or take the serial home and activate. But I am not going to do it if it keeps asking for activation after it was previously activated

thanks

luis

Edited by kapitan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.