Sign in to follow this  
klaasje123

settings menu

If you are using Windows, hold the CTRL key down and scroll your mouse key.  This will increase the size of the window and text.  To revert back to normal (100%),  press CTRL and 0.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

In X-Plane 11.26 open the Graphics Tab in the Settings menu. On the bottom line there is an item that lets you change the UI size.. In 11.30 The Graphics Tab has a new Item called Accessability where you can do the same.

Oh My,!!  what a wonderful tip 188, I didn't know about the ctrl key plus scroll wheel on my mouse either! This is really nice now. I was  having a little trouble seeing text on my new 27" HP 1440p monitor set for full screen also. Now it is much easier to adjust the text. Thanks for the great tip.  These old eyes aren't  what they used to be don't ya know.