Hello, This MCP is designed for a B737,  Does anyone have experience in flying the B777 and B747 FSX Steam with PMDG on Windows 10, I wonder if at least the controls work for all aircrafts? I mean Speed, Altitude, HDG, V/S and AP.

Cheers

7 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

This tool will work with PMDG and much more for GF modules: https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/

On a side note, recommend you get off FSX, P3D V4.x is a far better place to be regardless of your hardware.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob, thanks for your reply, I just bought the FSX Steam and the PMDG for the 777 and 747, my target is only fly SIDs, Arrivals and emergencies training, I don't want to fly from one airport to another neither to see landscapes. As the MCPs available in the market are expensive I really would like to know if I could use the 737 to fly the 777 and 747 I understand the difference in all of Boeing MCP's but I need only the facility to change courses, speed, and use of some buttons instead of clicking the mouse. Do you have MCP hardware? I tried to find videos on youtube about P3D but all are entire flights does not taking serious the IFR part.

Yes, I have the GF MCP-Pro … the link I provided has software (GoFlight Interface Tool) you can purchase that can be used to setup PMDG aircraft (any) to work with the GF MCP-Pro.  PMDG aircraft are easier to setup because all the events are already configured (you don't need to detect them) and just need to be assigned to the appropriate MCP-Pro knobs/buttons/displays … and I think there may already be some GIT profiles available for download for the various PMDG aircraft that you can import.  Go checkout the link.

If you're doing this for "Training" then P3D is a much platform, better performance, no memory limit issue (especially with PMDG aircraft that use more memory), lots of bug fixes, etc.  But sounds like you've already committed funds to FSX … either way, checkout that link, GIT works with FSX and P3D and even XP11.

Cheers, Rob.