Sign in to follow this  
JimmyLiao

Questions regarding the pmdg operation center

Hello 

I have installed the pmdg 777 and I am able to fly the airplane without any issues. However, after a short period of time, the pmdg 777 module does not show up in the pmdg operations center. I can still fly the plane without any difficulties but I cannot use the operation center to install or uninstall liveries since the pmdg 777 page will become grey and it only asks me to purchase the product again. I have attempted to do re installations. However, the status bar became grey gain after a short period of time(maybe one or two flights in p3d). I can confirm that the operation center is the newest one and are there any solutions to the problem? Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jimmy.  The Operations Center checks for updates every time it is launched so if it isn't giving you an actions required then it's up to date.

Third party antivirus programs generally treat the OC as a virus.  If you are using anything other than Defended I suggest that is the source of the problem... also some computer merchants such as Dell have "performance tools" that delete registry entries without reason.

If these tips don't help please open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.