Sign in to follow this  
Quackarov

Looking for a VA, suggestions.

Hello,

I am a avid flight sim enthusiast, and I would like to join a VA which I can put time into, and feel some sort of gain.  I am looking for a VA with some sort of structure, like ranks, that can unlock different aircraft, routes, etc.  If I wanted to get all aircraft, fly wherever I want, etc, then I would just go on projectFLY and do the usual.  I want some personal progression.  I want something to aim for, other than just having a bunch of miles/ hours.  Please let me know what you find the best fit for this.

Best,

Andrew

Intercity Airways www.viaintercity.com

Has an awards programme in addition to the usual ranks. There's no restrictions on which of their types you can fly but there's no reason you can't self-restrict to a particular base of aircraft type until you've achieved a certain rank.

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

bavirtual for BA.

buffaloairwaysvirtual if you like old props.

vdelta.org if you like delta and their partner airlines, codeshare agreements.

• Like 1

Hi Andrew,

you could check out andrasmeridian.com. Small but very pilot orientated VA. You have to start as a small GA air taxi pilot and collect hours to climb the ranks. Ranks hold sets of aircraft like GA Charter, Commuter, Regional etc and have their own networks. We are not the follow realworld routes of a given or set of airline. More scenario and hub based. Regular online flying and tours... If you have further questions just pm me or drop into our forum...

Cheers

Thorsten

• Like 1