Sign in to follow this  
Blackrat100

CESSNA S550 CITATION II COCKPIT

Well, I've gone and purchased the Citation II for X-Plane 11 and I must say it's a lovely aircraft inside and out.

However, the documentation for a new user is abysmal.

Let's face it 29 pages of photocopied performance tables (useless) and procedures not tailored to this particular release but no cockpit familiarization.

C'mon Carenado, I'm sure you can do better..

For example, if I need to turn off the landing gear warning horn I would like to know where to do it and what to press.

Having a picture of the panels with descriptions of what the various things do is an absolute necessity.

Does anyone have an idea where I can get a full cockpit run down I can print out to have next to me while trying to learn this thing?

Thanks.

Blackrat

Tragically, that has been a major complaint about Carenado many times over--their very skimpy and somewhat useless documentation. Hopefully some one else has come across material they can share with you or a resource to point you too. You may try doing a Google search.

You may want to try to contact "Raymar" as a resource person. He has contributed valuable and helpful information here on this Carenado Unofficial forum and he has done reviews for Avsim if my memory serves me correctly. Sorry, I don't have his real name. I believe Raymar and others helped put together a GTN 750 mod for one of the Carenado Citation Biz Jets.