Sign in to follow this  
malct

QW 787

Anyone know if Quality Wings have sales on their product. I am after the QW 787 but its a little expensive and with sales around this time of year, i thought i would check if they offer promotions this time of year and do you know who else sales QWs products. I remember buying the QW757 from sim shack at a cheaper price

Thank you for any help  

They have their own forum, I would ask them there.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I think the QW 787 marketed solely through Flight 1 and I cannot ever remember Flight 1 ever having a sale. However even though the 787 has still has a few bugs popping up, these are steadily being addressed by QW and this really is a very nice product. Although it is a little expensive, it is still good value for money in my opinion as Quality Wings, unlike some other developers, is not charging extra for different variants and the 787-10 which is under development will be available as far as I understand as a free upgrade for existing owners of the 787-8/9.

Bill

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scianoir said:

I think the QW 787 marketed solely through Flight 1 and I cannot ever remember Flight 1 ever having a sale. However even though the 787 has still has a few bugs popping up, these are steadily being addressed by QW and this really is a very nice product. Although it is a little expensive, it is still good value for money in my opinion as Quality Wings, unlike some other developers, is not charging extra for different variants and the 787-10 which is under development will be available as far as I understand as a free upgrade for existing owners of the 787-8/9.

Bill

Yup, and whilst Flight1 might not have sales, what they do generally do, is offer a refund policy for anyone unhappy with their products. They frequently offer discounts to purchasers of previous versions of products too, and that latter point especially, is certainly an appreciated gesture, it being one which down the road would probably save you more than snagging a bit of a discount in some random sale might. 

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

5 hours ago, scianoir said:

Bill

Any chance to elaborate on bugs? I'm considering buying this one for the Thanksgiving. Their forums are locked for those who don't own the product.

Thanks

Dmitriy

Edited by G-YMML1

36 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Any chance to elaborate on bugs? I'm considering buying this one for the Thanksgiving. Their forums are locked for those who don't own the product.

Thanks

Dmitriy 

Dmitriy,

I would check the Quality Wings forums, where you'll not only find the issues people are reporting, but what QW has to say about them!

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

16 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Dmitriy,

I would check the Quality Wings forums, where you'll not only find the issues people are reporting, but what QW has to say about them!

Best wishes.

As I have already mentioned - those who don't own the product couldn't read QW forums. 

5 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Never mind - I found it

LOL... you beat me to it!

My very best wishes for Happy Flights!

Dave Hodges

Thank you for your feedback, There is someone selling one on Ebay which i have reported, Could be a pirate